SI2 is full of incredibly friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable employees who provided me with invaluable experience to many aspects of my degree’s field. I was able to work on projects that gave me exposure to things that would otherwise not be available through just taking classes.
Do you have what it takes to propel your career and our company to the next level?
If so, SI2 wants to hear from YOU!
We’re searching for individuals who embody our core values and share our passion for discovering new solutions to the Department of Defense’s most pressing needs and bringing them to life to enable the warfighter to win!
You: talented, curious, innovative, smart, thrives on challenge, self-motivated and enjoys collaboration.
Your SI2 colleagues: award-winning talent, experienced leaders, positive attitudes, problem solvers, collaborative, competitive and motivated by big challenges. If someone says, “It can’t be done,” they haven’t talked to us! Let’s start a conversation – firstname.lastname@example.org
US Citizenship required
Our Core Values
Tell It As It Is
Honesty, openness and timeliness in what you say, including the details
How you communicate and what you do
How you react to what happens to you (e.g. what others say and do)
Knowing your job and getting it done
Being open minded in overcoming obstacles to get your job done
Overcoming obstacles to get your job done right and on time
Current Open Positions
(Click a position listed below to learn more)
The Staff Accountant position is a key role within a close-knit Finance team. We are looking for
a true team player to step in and make an immediate impact. Ideal candidates will be a recent
college graduate with an Accounting degree, intermediate Excel skills and a desire to learn and
grow with SI2 Technologies. Key responsibilities include:
- Manage Accounts Payable by comparing vendor invoices to purchase orders, investigate
any differences, assign proper general ledger coding, entry into the Unanet accounting
system and processing checks.
- Manage Accounts Receivables; including the creation of invoices within the Unanet
system, submission to customers and perform collection follow-up on past-due accounts
- Participating in the monthly general ledger close process, including preparation of journal
entries, balance sheet reconciliations and other accounting schedules.
- Assist with ad hoc activities within Fixed Assets, General Ledger and Product Line Teams
- Maintain Accounting policies and procedures
Summer and half-year internships available in multiple disciplines
- Electrical Engineering with particular interest in candidates with RF, microwave and millimeter wave concentrations
- Mechanical Engineering
- Additive Manufacturing Engineering
Potential full-time and part-time opportunities after internship
- Staff Engineers
- Staff Scientists
Benefits for full-time employees include, but not limited to:
- Tuition reimbursement for advanced degrees
- 401K company contribution
- Competitive health benefits
- Generous paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Working at SI2 allowed me to gain a complete insight into different parts of the business as well, from writing reports and creating presentations to bid proposal and customer briefings.
SI2 is a great place to work. I am really amazed at how amicable everyone is and how much trust they have in their co-ops. Every week is a new exciting challenge and there is always something new to learn.
- Due to the nature of our work, US citizenship is required.
- Enrolled in an engineering program
- Aptitude for learning new software tools and analysis techniques
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good organizational, presentation and writing skills; self-motivated, creative, open to new ideas; enjoy teamwork and excel in a dynamic multi-tasking environment
- Hands-on laboratory work including hardware assembly and integration and test measurements
- Data reduction and analysis using computer tools, such as MATLAB
- Internal presentations and written reports on results, progress, issues and potential approaches
- Contribute to the company’s mission and solutions to enhance the warfighter’s effectiveness
- Potential part-time (during the returning semester) and full-time opportunities after co-op program
- Opportunities to solve complex problems by developing and integrating new ideas
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Training and mentoring from experienced professionals
Come join our success and grow with the strength of our fascinating products and services. We are looking for students with confidence and the right stuff to join our team! Use the form below or e-mail your resume or to email@example.com to apply for a 3 or 6 month internship.
Work and Play in Merrimack Valley
SI2 Technologies, located in Billerica, Massachusetts is situated in the Merrimack Valley Region and is about a 30-minute drive to downtown Boston and just a few short miles away from the New Hampshire border. Three major routes, 495, I-93 and Route 3 are easily accessible from SI2, and the North Billerica commuter rail stop is minutes down the road, offering fast access to Boston, Lowell, and various neighboring towns. The area has a wide range of dining, sporting and entertainment options.
Massachusetts experiences all four seasons, and we have lots to do in each! Whether you want to explore the mills and canals of historic Lowell in the spring, swim in Silver Lake in summer, hike or bike along miles of trails in the Lowell Heritage Manning State Parks and the Bruce Freeman Rail Trail, or catch a MLB AAA Lowell Spinners baseball game at LeLacheur Park, the region offers something for everyone. For history buffs, Minute Man National Park, the birthplace of the Revolutionary War, is only a short drive away. The Merrimack Repertory Theater’s summer music series is a highly anticipated annual event; the Lowell Folk Festival is the longest running free Folk Festival in the country and art and culture lovers can check out the Whistler House Museum (you may have heard all about his mother) or the Loading Dock Gallery for the newest installation. Thoreau’s abode at Walden Pond and the surrounding hiking paths will inspire the academic in you in the fall. Or step back into our state’s rich industrial past at the Boott Cotton Mills Museum or the Charles Dickens Lowell Experience.
To get your blood pumping during New England’s winters, check out the annual Winterfest Celebration, or if skiing is your jam, head out to Nashoba Valley Ski Area 10 minutes away or conquer one of New Hampshire’s black diamonds at Waterville Valley, Loon Mountain, Mt. Cranmore or Attitash, all within a few hours’ drive. If you prefer your winter sports indoors, catch a hockey game with NCAA’s Division Champions the Lowell River Hawks